Nothing livens up a party like fun, colorful drinks. People feel special because it is not the same old party and they get to try something new. Plus, if you have 5 drinks, the adventurous types out there will surely try all 5 drinks. Two things happen. First, they will invariably end up ordering a taxi at the end of the night and second, they will leave you some funny stories behind. So if you are ready to kick your party into high gear, here are 5 colorful and fun drinks for your next soiree.
- Add 0.5 oz of St-Germain and 0.5 oz of Chartreuse into a shaker and stir until you can feel that the liquid is well chilled.
- Strain into a highball glass and add 4 oz. of sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a cherry
Pink Gin Fizz
- Mix 2 oz. orange juice, 1 oz. gin and 4 oz. pink grapefruit juice into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with seltzer and garnish with an orange
- Mix 2 oz. strawberry vodka, 1 oz. grenadine, 2 oz. pink lemonade into a highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with a strawberry
Mix 4 oz. blue curaçao, 2 oz. rum , 1 oz. fresh lime juice into a highball glass with ice.
- Garnish with an orange
- Mix 2 oz. gin, 0.5 simple syrup, 1 oz. fresh lemon juice into a highball glass with ice.
- Top with seltzer and garnish with a strawberry